Auto Loan Financing Has Never Been Easier!
We Finance YOU, Not Your Credit Score!
If your credit history is bad and your score is low because of too much spending and poor bill-paying habits, don't despair. With a little time and a bit more discipline, you can improve your credit profile. Credit scores change with each new piece of informaiton about you. Because the scoring system gives extra weight to the most recent activity, the positive steps you take today may make a quick improvement in your score. Here are some suggestions:
- Pay all your bills on time. Late payments will cause you to lose points.
- If you owe a lot on your credit cards, stop using the cards and make at least the minimum payment every month.
- If you do not have a current source of credit, get one, use it and start making regular on time payments to prove that you can. One way to get credit is to obtain a "secured" credit card issued by a bank that requires you to keep a small amount of money on deposit for the bank's protection in case you miss payments.
- Do not apply for more credit than you need. Applicaitons will show up on your credit report and may cause potential creditors to think you are about to take on more debt.
- Don't ingnore your debt obligations. If you are experiencing problems paying your bills, contact your creditors immediately and try to work out a reduced payment plan. If you can't work out a reduced payment plan with your creditors, consider contacting a credit counseling service for assistance. Your creditors may be more receptive to accepting reduced payments if you enter into a repayment plan with a reputable credit counseling service company.
We're here to help you get the credit you deserve.
|• Bad Credit
• OK Credit
• Poor Credit
• 1st Time Buyers
• Slow Credit
• Good Credit
We Finance You! Please take a moment to fill out our online application. An agent will contact you shortly to discuss options.