- The types of information we may collect about you;
- The types of information we may disclose to third parties; and
- How we protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you.
The types of information we may collect about you
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth date, social security number, and driver’s license information;
- Information about your transactions with us, or others, such as your account balances, payment histories, and your creditworthiness;
- Information we receive from your consumer credit reports or a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness, credit score or credit history; and
- Representations made by you to us, such as your employment history, sources of income, and your relationships with other persons or entities that you have listed as references.
- Information we collect or that you provide to us when you visit our website, such as your name, address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. If you request e-mail contact from us or send us e-mail, we may retain your e-mail address and the messages themselves.
The types of information we may disclose to third parties
We may disclose any nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers or former customers, as described above, to third parties as permitted by law.We may also disclose all of the nonpublic personal information we collect about you to third parties that perform services on our behalf or in connection with products and services you purchase from us, as well as those with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as: third parties who manufacture, supply, and/or provide administrative services in connection the goods and services; insurance agents; and service contract and warranty providers. We are permitted by law to disclose information about you to third parties that perform such services and/or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We are not required to give you the opportunity to opt out of such disclosures.
How we protect your nonpublic personal information